Nursing Care at Home
At Temporary Home Care, we can provide at home nursing care to meet the needs of your family member or loved one. Often in-home quality nursing care is the pivotal factor between aging in place and the need for assisted living or nursing home care. Our registered nurses are fully trained in providing these services in the comfort of the home setting.
Our registered nurses are prepared to assist you in coordinating and supervising a nursing care plan designed to meet the specific needs of your loved one. Whether your needs are for short-term care and follow-up after a hospitalization or for long-term nursing care, the registered nurses at Temporary Home Care are there to provide compassionate quality care. Some of the nursing services we provide for our at home patients include:
- Comprehensive patient assessments
- Routine health maintenance tasks and monitoring
- Medically complex home health care as ordered and supervised by a physician
- Medications monitoring including the filling of medication boxes and organizers
- Administration of medication
- Oxygen monitoring
- Administering nebulizer treatments
- Diabetes management
Contact us to request nursing home care for your loved one.